Healthy Pet The Mobile Vet is committed to providing excellent veterinary care for your pet while keeping our staff and clients safe and preventing the spread of any disease/illness. While COVID-19 is a serious concern, we are taking every precaution we can.
Precautions we are taking:
- As always, we are sanitizing between and during each patient.
- Wearing protective clothing and gloves.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing each day.
- Screening owners before we come for our visit.
- The day of the appointment, we ask you have your pet ready at the door. Dogs need to be leashed. Cats need to be in a kennel. We cannot do any in-home services at this time, and owners will not be allowed in our unit.
- We will bring your pet to the unit for his/her appointment.
- Once we are done, we will bring them to the door, along with any medications and invoice.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19
- We ask that any person(s) with a scheduled appointment who has traveled recently, been around others who have traveled recently, and/or been around anyone ill, to contact us immediately, prior to our staff's arrival at your home. We will discuss rescheduling your appointment to a later date
- If you are sick, treat your animals like any other family member. Limit your contact, have a healthy person in the household care for your pet, wash your hands before/after interactions, and keep your pet and his/her area clean.
We will update our protocols as recommended by the CDC. If you have any questions or concern, please contact us. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Healthy Pet The Mobile Vet Team